The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Monday, May 26, 2008

FOR TODAY May 26...
Outside My Window... caution tape and the tires of a cherry picker (I'm in the kitchen, where the window is at ground level).
I am thinking... that I really need to get used to metal handles on saucepans, before I burn myself again.
I am thankful for... air conditioning.
From the kitchen... pasta boiling on the stove, ready to become tuna salad for dinner. I baked biscuits for breakfast yesterday and have some left over.
I am wearing... earth tones.
I am creating... hmm...I put a face on my teddy bear yesterday. Does that count?
I am going... to get some work done this afternoon.
I am reading... same old, same old.
I am hoping... that the pollen miraculously goes away.
I am hearing... water boiling. It's actually kind of a strange sound when you stop and listen to it.
Around the house... I'm very glad for AC.
One of my favorite things... a warm bed.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Staff training tomorrow and Wednesday, and then it's alumni reunion weekend, so I'll probably be pretty busy.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com