The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

FOR TODAY May 22...
Outside My Window... is dark, except for lights on in a room on the other half of the building. Since we're the only occupied room right now, that's a little weird...
I am thinking... about what wonderfully useful things I'm going to do tomorrow.
I am thankful for... the Catechism, wherein I find things so clearly stated, that I spent hours trying to articulate (more on that later).
From the kitchen... pizza during a staff meeting. Really, though, I do cook! I made up something with rice, chicken, lemon juice, and basil yesterday, and it was quite edible.
I am wearing... jeans and a sweater. I can't wait until Monday, when it's supposed to get up to 75 degrees and stay there.
I am creating... a cassock for my teddy bear (pictures to come when he's finished).
I am going... to go crazy if I don't get a key soon. As it is, my ID doesn't work in the door, and I don't have a key for my room or the front door, so I take my chances every time I leave the building.
I am reading... David Copperfield (yes, still. It's a long book.)
I am hoping... that I can get back into a normal sleep pattern (by which I mean up by 7:30). Circumstances seem to be conspiring against me, though.
I am hearing... chatting with my roommate. From her accent, I would've guessed she was from Chicago, but it turns out she's from Southern Michigan.
Around the house... found my shoes today!
One of my favorite things... really cold grapefruit juice. Is it strange that that's one of my favorite drinks? It's part of my top-secret, stay-up-until-4:00, finals-week ritual.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Actually start work tomorrow. Our first conference comes in at noon. It's the Medjugorie conference; the average attendee age is 80.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com