The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FOR TODAY May 20...
Outside My Window... it still looks like it's going to rain. Lovely view of Flanner and Grace, though.
I am thinking... about how on earth I'm going to make my stuff fit in this room.
I am thankful for... having my bed cleaned off and sheets on it last night.
From the kitchen... going out to lunch with the Hall Staff.
I am wearing... jeans and my Right to Life hoodie. It's cold out and I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into being cute today.
I am creating... a little bit of art.
I am going... to go on a (mostly unnecessary) tour of the building at noon, and then to lunch.
I am reading... only when I accomplish some unpacking today.
I am hoping... that I find a few things (my cardstock and allergy meds, mostly) soon.
I am hearing... one of my roommates un-pack. Probably what I should be doing.
Around the house... I can actually sit at my desk, so I suppose that's something.
One of my favorite things... having an orderly space in which to work.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: more unpacking, more settling in.
Here is picture I'm sharing...

Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com