The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

How I propose to to do this...

I'd like to get into the habit of posting more regularly, and I recently found a fun idea that I think will give me a little motivation/content for a daily post: The Simple Woman's Daybook. I think the concept itself is obvious enough that I don't need to explain it, so here goes:

FOR TODAY May 18...
Outside My Window... is dark, but I know that there's a large construction project going on.
I am thinking... about moving all my stuff into my new room tomorrow.
I am thankful for... an amazing friend who has made this the best year of my life.
From the kitchen... there isn't much, since I haven't started cooking for myself yet (that'll come tomorrow or Tuesday).
I am wearing... the clothes that I set out for myself when I went to bed at 5:15 after packing all night.
I am creating... a blog post. I'm too tired to do much else right now.
I am going... to miss Mary Liz.
I am reading... the last sentence I wrote. (In my spare time, David Copperfield).
I am hoping... that tomorrow's move goes off without a hitch.
I am hearing... the few other people who are using the library computers.
Around the house... my life is in boxes.
One of my favorite things... polyphony and other choral music. After an intense week of choir rehearsals and concerts, I can't get the music out of my head (which is okay).
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Tomorrow: move into my summer room; say goodbye to Mary Liz. Rest of the Week: Settle in, work on some random projects, start my real job.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com