The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Monday, May 19, 2008

FOR TODAY May 19...
Outside My Window... it looks like it might rain soon. The whole university is quiet.
I am thinking... that I didn't appreciate this past year enough while it was here.
I am thankful for... uncountable blessings that have made themselves manifest in the last little while.
From the kitchen... crackers and granola bars that happened to be on top of my bags of food.
I am wearing... the same clothes I wore yesterday. I haven't really had a chance to unpack all my clothes yet.
I am creating... a cozy little corner in my too-small dorm room.
I am going... to get as much unpacking done as possible before I collapse into bed.
I am reading... nothing too substantial today. I read a bit of "David Copperfield" when I woke up at 4:15 and couldn't get back to sleep.
I am hoping... that I'll be able to fit everything into the aforementioned tiny room.
I am hearing... birds outside, and whatever comes up randomly on iTunes. It keeps playing really melancholic songs. Not helping my general mood right now.
Around the house... too much stuff, not enough space.
One of my favorite things... a good night's sleep.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: unpack, settle in
Here is picture I'm sharing...

Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com