The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FOR TODAY May 21...
Outside My Window... is the ever-present florescent light in the hallway that never.turns.off. Given that we're in a converted study lounge, there are lots of windows facing the hallway, and they're covered by woefully inadequate curtains. We now understand why the previous occupants of the room had their wardrobes against the windows.
I am thinking... about doing something productive today.
I am thankful for... this website, plus left-over print quota, plus a nice color printer.
From the kitchen... I just figured out this morning that the fridge wasn't turned on. Whoops.
I am wearing... a blue flowered skirt and blue shirt.
I am creating... a homey little corner for myself.
I am going... to meet Kim at Mass soon, and then taking her grocery shopping. I really hope she doesn't need too much, because my car is quite full with my surplus stuff.
I am reading... David Copperfield (yes, still. It's a long book.)
I am hoping... that the next few weeks go by quickly.
I am hearing... The Muppet Show on my computer. Netflix rocks.
Around the house... things are beginning to get sorted out.
One of my favorite things... a good cup of coffee.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Work tomorrow, getting some useful things done.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com