The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

FOR TODAY May 24...
Outside My Window... is the great unknown. My shades are drawn and I'm done with the outside world for the day.
I am thinking... that I accomplished something good today.
I am thankful for... a hot cup of tea.
From the kitchen... the aforementioned tea. Cinnamon stick, in this case.
I am wearing... my pajamas: flannel pants and a sweatshirt.
I am creating... the perfect environment for a good night's sleep.
I am going... to 7:00 Mass in the morning.
I am reading... the same book I've been working on.
I am hoping... that I get a room key soon so that I can come and go from the building with the knowledge that I'll be able to get back in.
I am hearing... the season finale of House. Thank you, Mom!
Around the house... I have a bit of a headache, which isn't helped by the fact that my roommate got bored and decided to dye her hair. Ach, that smell!
One of my favorite things... a warm bed.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Work, work, lay outside in the sun and read a book.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com