The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Friday, May 23, 2008

FOR TODAY May 23...
Outside My Window... in the hallway, there's a line for the bathroom. A line! After a week of having it almost to myself, I'm going to have to adjust my shower schedule...
I am thinking... that I don't want to make a career out of desk clerking.
I am thankful for... a place to which I can escape at the end of a long day.
From the kitchen... I'm just finally eating dinner, even though it's 10:00 (I'm been working since noon). Just rice, milk, and cinnamon/sugar. Not much, but I'm tired, and it only took me 10 minutes.
I am wearing... a skirt, blouse, and nifty Staff ID badge.
I am creating... a reading list for the summer.
I am going... to wake up early and do something useful.
I am reading... David Copperfield, although I made significant progress today.
I am hoping... that I don't feel quite so brain-dead in the morning.
I am hearing... the canasta party out in the lounge.
Around the house... same old, same old
One of my favorite things... the chance to read a good book without interruption.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'd don't actually have any plans for tomorrow. At some point, I'd like to venture out to the Farmers' Market...
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Labels:

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com