The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally saw Juno. I'm pretty sure I'm the last person in the world to see it, so I'm not going to bother giving a review of any kind, except to say that I thought it was tremendous. I just have one question that's been burning in my mind since I saw it: What is with that soundtrack?

I don't even really know what genre that is; kinda teenage-girl coffee shop music, I guess. The words don't rhyme, and some of it's not even that creative musically. It's completely unlike anything else I listen to, and yet...I have this strange urge to buy it. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about, or am I completely crazy in this case?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com