The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? Miracle (Vertical Horizon)

Will I have a happy life? Turn Me On (Norah Jones)

What do my friends really think of me? Could I Be You (Matchbox 20)

What do people secretly think of me? I'm Trumpin' (Eight To the Bar)

How can I be happy? So Help Me God (dc Talk)

What should I do with my life? Witchcraft (Frank Sinatra)

Will I ever have children? In A Little While (U2)

What is some good advice for me? Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (U2)

How will I be remembered? You Can't Always Get What You Want (Rolling Stones)

What is my signature dancing song? Saturday Night's Alright (Nickelback)

What do I think my current theme song is? Every Little Think She Does Is Magic (The Police)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Cold (Crossfade)

What song will play at my funeral? Dust In The Wind (Kansas)

What type of men/women do you like? Mr. Downtown (Freddy Fredrickson)

What is my day going to be like? Tonight Is The Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel (Barenaked Ladies)

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com