The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Musical Game (from Katie)

Step 1: Get your playlist (or Itunes library) together, put it on random, and play.
Step 2: Write down the first line from the first 30 songs that play or close to it.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from. (Title and Composer/Artist)
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly

NO GOOGLING FOR ANSWERS!!!

1. In open fields of wild flowers
2. Makin' my way downtown
3. Poor old Johnny Ray
4. Silence is golden, but I think it's going to kill me now
5. She said, "Life's a lot to think about sometimes"
6. There's a dark and a troubled side of life
7. Take my photo off the wall
8. I'm 'round the corner from anything that's real
9. It takes a crane to build a crane
10. Buona sera, signorita, buona sera
11. What'll you do when you get lonely, and nobody's waitin' by your side?
12. My story is much too sad to be told
13. We'll be singin', When we're winnin'
14. As I went down in the river to pray
15. Don't tell me what to think
16. I've got chills, they're multiplyin'
17. When I was a young boy I tried to listen
18. A long December and there's reason to believe
19. If I ever leave this world alive
20. First you get down on your knees, fiddle with your rosaries
21. Ave Maria, gratia plena
22. Deep down in Louisiana, close to New Orleans
23. You come like a dream, peaches and cream
24. The Western wind is blowing fair across the dark Aegean Sea
25. A long, long time ago, I can still remember how the music used to make me smile
26. O little town of Hackensack
27. I looked out this morning, and the sun was gone
28. Baby slow down, the end is not as fun as the start
29. I feel stupid, but I know it won't last for long
30. Summer has come and passed

Boy, that took a lot longer than I expected it to. I'm guessing that has something to do with the fact that I had to skip at least every other song because it was from a movie score or something else instrumental (that's to be expected, though, as I have the entire score from the original Star Wars trilogy). I have a lot of really wierd stuff on there...
I know I'm supposed to pass this on to someone else, but I really can't think of anyone, so feel free to take it if you want to do it.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com