The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Okay, so maybe my humor is a little dark

Mom, Dad, and I went to a college fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center yesterday. As we stepped off the escalator, we were greeted by a sign which read, "Welcome Conflict Resolvers!" My very first thought was of how much fun it would be to go in there and start a fistfight. Later, as we were leaving, I did something purely for my own amusement: I went to the table for St. Kate's and filled out an interest card, indicating my major academic interests as Theology and Sociology (there was no option for Women's Studies). Hopefully that will produce some amusing mail.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com