The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Entering the home stretch...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but right now, we're in the busiest part of the year, hands down. Vacation Bible School and 4-H projects for the County Fair would be enough to keep us busy, but we've got a few extra things this year. So, to show you why I probably won't be posting for the next couple days (and for my own reference), I present my schedule for this weekend (and don't forget to add 30-minutes of travel time of either end of everything):

Saturday
8:00-10:45: VBS set-up at church
11:00-2:00: 4-H Fashion Review at the County Fair
5:00-10:00: Work
7:30: 4-H State Fair meeting at the County Fair

Sunday
8:30: Mass
10:00-12:30: VBS set-up at church
1:00-6:00: Fund-raising benefit for a family we know whose mom has terminal cancer
7:00: Pick up 4-H projects from Fair

Add to that the fact that Grandma & Grandpa are coming for the weekend, and I probably won't see too much of my house, let alone the computer, for the next couple days.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com