The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Roberts' Son Excited At Prospect of Having a Supreme Court Justice for a Father



Does anyone really blame the kid? That's probably what I'd do if I were a 5-year-old boy on national TV, though I don't think we can rule out the possibility that he's just getting revenge on his mother for making him wear a seersucker suit and saddle shoes (again, that's probably what I'd do). My first impression was that the 2 kids - intentionally or not - bore a rather striking resemblence to JFK Jr. and Caroline Kennedy (including the clothes), and then I discovered that John Roberts' son is also named John Jr. My repressed inner conspiracy-theorist cries out...

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com