The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Monday, July 25, 2005

It Just Keeps Getting Wierder and Wierder...

The musical amusements at Mass just keep getting better. Yesterday, we saw something that may just top the list. We had a flautist who danced while playing. To continue with the Cowbell Sketch comparisons, she looked strikingly similar to Will Ferrell playing the cowbell, except that she stood in one place. To make it even stranger, when she wasn't playing the flute, she clenched it tightly under her arm and very energetically shook a little rattle/noise-maker thingy. I believe she also sang during those songs as well. It takes quite a bit to make me laugh out loud in the Sanctuary, but that did it. I'm laughing even now, just picturing it.

A note to those who think I'm exaggerating for the sake of notoriety: I have witnesses. Three of them.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com