The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Chapel Update

There hasn't been a whole lot of progress on the chapel lately (they've been working on the electrical wiring and other less-visible aspects), but I found a photo that I thought I had posted a while ago, but apparently never did (mea culpa).

So, from June 5:
(apologies for the quality; I literally just stuck my arm through the plastic sheeting over the doorway and snapped a photo without looking)
The view from the lobby has changed somewhat; as you can see, the wall has been put up to divide the lounge and the chapel. No, the chapel walls aren't purple (it's just the sheetrock - see below for the real color).

And then, from today:

The same view as above, but now painted. Obviously, we're still waiting on the stained glass, but the mysterious packages may just contain the wood flooring...


I didn't realize this photo was so fuzzy until I got in onto the computer, but you can still tell what it is. Yes, that's right: a place where the altar should obviously and rightly stay! It's such a crazy idea, it might just work!

Labels: ,

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com