Step 1: Get your playlist (or Itunes library) together, put it on random, and play.
Step 2: Write down the first line from the first 30 songs that play or close to it.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from. (Title and Composer/Artist)
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly
NO GOOGLING FOR ANSWERS!!!1. In open fields of wild flowers2. Makin' my way downtown3. Poor old Johnny Ray
4. Silence is golden, but I think it's going to kill me now5. She said, "Life's a lot to think about sometimes"6. There's a dark and a troubled side of life7. Take my photo off the wall8. I'm 'round the corner from anything that's real
9. It takes a crane to build a crane
10. Buona sera, signorita, buona sera11. What'll you do when you get lonely, and nobody's waitin' by your side?
12. My story is much too sad to be told13. We'll be singin', When we're winnin'14. As I went down in the river to pray15. Don't tell me what to think16. I've got chills, they're multiplyin'
17. When I was a young boy I tried to listen
18. A long December and there's reason to believe19. If I ever leave this world alive20. First you get down on your knees, fiddle with your rosaries21. Ave Maria, gratia plena22. Deep down in Louisiana, close to New Orleans23. You come like a dream, peaches and cream24. The Western wind is blowing fair across the dark Aegean Sea25. A long, long time ago, I can still remember how the music used to make me smile26. O little town of Hackensack27. I looked out this morning, and the sun was gone28. Baby slow down, the end is not as fun as the start29. I feel stupid, but I know it won't last for long30. Summer has come and passed
Boy, that took a lot longer than I expected it to. I'm guessing that has something to do with the fact that I had to skip at least every other song because it was from a movie score or something else instrumental (that's to be expected, though, as I have the entire score from the original Star Wars trilogy). I have a lot of really wierd stuff on there...
I know I'm supposed to pass this on to someone else, but I really can't think of anyone, so feel free to take it if you want to do it.