All that’s standing between me and break:
- Paint and assemble giant cardboard tube of lipstick (due at 10:30 tomorrow)
- Repaint plaster self-portrait (also due at 10:30)
- Dispose of giant tube of lipstick and (30 lb.) plaster self-portrait. The possibilities of what to do with the latter are endless…
- Write Christmas/thank-you cards to five or six priests
- Turn in creative writing final project; brush the dust of that class of my shoes on the way out the door. (4:15 tomorrow)
- Finish printing photos for portfolio, decide that the chemical prints are better anyway
- Philo test (Friday morning). Hume, Descartes, and Kant won't know what hit them. That would be me. With a copy of the Summa.
- Throw away roughly 1700 pages of class handouts I'll never need again.
- Clean room so I won't want to cry when I see my room again in January.