The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Summer Literature

Believe it or not, this whole Vacation Bible School/500 kids/taking lots and lots of pictures/occasionally holding babies thing is a little tiring, so I may not be around a lot this week, but in the interest of maintaining the high cultural standards of this blog (stop laughing), I now present a couple modern adaptations of classic literature (both tragic tales of royals, incidentally):

And if you're looking for a slightly lengthier diversion (~40 minutes), I'd recommend Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which, now that I think about it, is also a tragedy (huh - I seem to be working on a theme here...). Quite hilarious all the same, though I should warn that it's decidedly PG-13 in places.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com