The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

To my readers (or rather, to anyone who still checks this page despite the complete and utter lack of attention on my part): I offer my deepest, most humble apology for being so neglegent about posting. And now, on to the excuses (and they're good ones. Really.): Last week, I spent roughly 20 hours doing the layout for the school newspaper. I was, might I add, completely alone in this, as no one bothered to show up, despite having all signed up to help for about 4 hours each. The paper was supposed to get sent to the printer on Thursday. It's Tuesday, and it still hasn't gone out. Not because my part wasn't done, because it was, and before the deadline, might I add. No, it would seem that God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to corrupt the file and make it unsaveable, unopenable, and uncut-and-pasteable. So, that's what I've been doing lately, and why I haven't been posting. As soon as I get those issues resolved, I'll post more (I've already got some stuff waiting in the wings).

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com