The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Monday, October 17, 2005

I suppose I should take it as a compliment...

...that a teenage boy told me that he wishes he could defect and join my girls group for Monday night youth group. And no, he doesn't want to join because of the girls. It's because he heard tales of our votive-burning, Latin-praying, POD adventures. It's good to hear that someone thinks it's a good idea; I'm walking the fine line between going deeper into the lessons to make them more interesting and completely alienating most of the group. Unfortunately, there are many very large logistics problems preventing him from joining the girls-only group. As consolation, I gave him a copy of the Latin prayer book I compiled for the girls, and told him I'd light a votive for him :)

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com