The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I just realized that when my mom commented on Em's post about the MN Catholic Home Ed Conference, she accidentally listed her homepage as this blog. Not that I mind the traffic it's generating, of course...

Anyway, like Em said, the 7th Annual Denim Skirt Invitational is coming up at the beginning of next month. Right now, I'm up to my elbows in registrations and other stuff that needs to be done soon. If anyone is in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area during the first week of June, you're more than welcome to join us at the University of St. Thomas. As Emily said, if Dr. Ray and Holly Pierlot aren't enough to tempt you, keep in mind that we have scores of P.O.D vendors and book sellers.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com