The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

This is kind of last minute, but does anyone know who the patron saint of drivers is? I'm taking my license test at 8:40 tomorrow morning, and I'll take all the intercession I can get.


UPDATE: Well, I passed, although it wasn't pretty. My parallel parking attempt and 90-degree backing maneuvers were thoroughly crappy, which was a little vexing, since I did them both perfectly about 50 times yesterday. The tester, thankfully, was a very nice guy, and he had mercy on me.
As far as intercession, the only patron saint I could think of for drivers was St. Patrick, who drove the snakes out of Ireland (rimshot, please). Thanks for all the suggestions.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com