The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Monday, February 28, 2005

If I applied, do you suppose they'd send me as many of those as I want? (or: Mail from St. Kate's)


Gee, I can think of a few places to stick it... Posted by Hello

I think if you look closely enough, there's fine print at the bottom that says, "...except be priests, because of the outdated, male-dominated, sexist Church. Hail to the Spirit of the Earth!"

It does remind me of something a friend told me recently. She was going to a college fair being held at St. Kate's, and she asked her dad for directions. He gave her the general idea, and then said, "It's not too hard once you get close; you can just follow the brooms."

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com