The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You've Got to Be Kidding...

I have quite the pile of Ecology homework due in the next week: test tomorrow, paper Thursday, paper Friday, and 30-minute presentation on Monday. In the interest of *not* procrastinating, I've decided to lock myself in the library (no, not literally) until it's done. So far, the test is studied for and Thursday's paper is done. For Monday's presentation, each of the five presenting groups had to assign reading from the textbook, as well as an outside article on their topic. Friday's assignment is a synopsis of all of those readings. I didn't think it was going to take too long, until I was scanning the list of assignments and made a rather unpleasant discovery. All of the groups, knowing well that everyone - themselves included - was going to have to do all this reading by Friday, assigned a maximum of 10 pages from the textbook. All the groups, that is, except one. I don't know if they thought they'd get brownie points for overachieving, or if they just weren't paying attention to what they were doing, but one group has assigned pages 544-566, 574-597, and 607-623. Yes, 61 pages. I guess it's a good thing that the library is open until 2:00...

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com