The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Possibly the coolest children's toy out there



I almost forgot to mention my favorite Conference find. One of the vendors was selling a complete children's Mass set. It had all the vessels, etc. that your little Athanasius or Valerian needs to "celebrate" his own "Mass" (Altar linens & vestments are sold separately). Anyway, the piece that caught my eye was the miniature censer. When I bought it, the vendor asked if it was for a little kid, and I replied, "No, it's for a graduation gift." Katie and I bought it and gave it to a friend of ours, an incense lover/Altar server extraordinaire for his graduation. It was really funny to see him as giddy as a little kid playing with his new toy. Definitely a Catholic geek moment.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com