The thoughts, ideas, findings, and fancies of a Catholic student at Our Lady's University.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Why don't I ever find out about these things until it's too late?

Missile Deleted from EBay But Launcher Remains

LONDON (Reuters) - A British man trying to sell a deactivated Soviet-era missile on eBay was forced to delete it after Web site staff contacted him for breaching company rules.

But eBay told Richard Moore, from Cambridgeshire, to remove the missile because he broke eBay regulations by listing it alongside its vehicle launcher, which should have appeared as a separate item -- and not because it was a weapon."

Had I but known it was on there....I mean, how hard can it be to reactivate a missile (I bet it would fit in the garage). I know I could come up with a few things to do with it...

For your entertainment, here's the launcher, which is still on Ebay.

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com